The Experiential Jewish Education Network strengthens the professional knowledge, skills, connections and leadership capability of experiential Jewish educators, increasing success, innovation, collaboration and engagement in the Jewish community.
Through our Network, we aspire to:
- Weave robust and supportive networks of experiential Jewish educators from across a diverse spectrum of organizations, settings, roles, and backgrounds;
- Build knowledge and strengthen advanced skills in experiential Jewish education and educational leadership;
- Create opportunities and resources for collaboration and innovation amongst network members;
- Promote and share the application of experiential Jewish education methods across a variety of settings;
- Foster investment in the Network among members, offering opportunities for partnership and co-creation.